Welcome to the WorldSkills Australia Database
The WorldSkills Australia (WSA) Database is the centralised system that powers all of the contact and event management for the WSA organisation. Anyone currently involved with WSA in any role (e.g. competitor, judge, expert, convenor, staff, etc) can use the system to:
- Keep their information current
- Find out what current roles they have
- Find information about people and events that are relevant to them
- Register as a new competitor for regional-level competitions
- Easily contact WSA staff to sort out any problems.
All of this functionality is provided under a strict, customised security system that only gives people access to what they should be allowed access to based on their current roles - e.g. ex-competitors should not necessarily have access to current information.
If you have any problems using the WSA Database system, please contact us.
You're not logged in
Before you can use the WSA Database, you must log in. This keeps your information safe!